Personal Data collected by bapehoodie.uk
We collect your personal data in the following ways:
Personal data collected through your use of the bapehoodie.uk website and app – when you browse the bapehoodie.uk website, We collect personal data about your use such as what pages you have visited and what items you have added to your cart.
Why does bapehoodie.uk? collect and use this personal data?
We collect and use your personal data for the following reasons:
- to fulfill your orders and deliver product to you
- to personalize your experience of bapehoodie.uk and help you find the items you may be interested in purchasing
- to monitor the technical functionality of the bapehoodie.uk site, by understanding how you use it and use that information to make improvements to bape to provide technical
- support and respond to user inquiries, and communicate with you for bape purposes, such as order receipts and shipping notifications;
- to prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities
- to enforce our Terms of Service
- to target and deliver advertising, consistent with any permissions you have given us or revoked
- to notify users of updates to bapehoodie.uk
- to solicit feedback to improve bapehoodie.uk products and services and customize your user experience
- to inform you about new products or promotional offers
How does bapehoodie.uk protect my personal data?
bapehoodie.uk implements commercially reasonable security measures to protect the security of your information both online and offline, and we are committed to the protection of customer information. The profile information associated with a bapehoodie.uk user account is protected by the password each member uses to access their online account. It is important that you protect and maintain the security of your login information and that you immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account. If you forget the password for your bapehoodie.uk account, the website allows you to request instructions that explain how to reset your password. When you sign in to your account or enter payment information (such as a credit card number when purchasing virtual currency), we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (“SSL”). While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of our websites and our customer databases and records, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe (including your account password), and to log out of your account after use. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we have procedures and security features in place to try to prevent unauthorized access.
How does bapehoodie.uk? Share/transfer my personal data?
Your Personal Data Rights
How can I control what personal data bapehoodie.uk uses?
To utilize any of these rights pertaining to your personal data, please reach out to us at email@example.com